Sunday, January 1, 2012

MOPS Potatoes

Thank you Laura for giving me this recipe! I love having these potatoes at our Moms group, but never seems to be enough! So I'm making a double batch (ehh-hem, assuming Isaac doesn't arrive before Thursday!) for Thursday!


1 Bag Hash Browns Thawed
1/4 Cup Butter
1 Can Condensed Chicken Soup
1/2 Cup Green Onion
2 Cups Shredded Cheese
Pepper to taste
2 Cups Sour Cream



  • Empty thawed Hash Browns into a 9x13 dish
  • Heat butter & soup in pan until butter is melted and combined with soup
  • Add green onion to soup mixture
  • Followed by 1 1/2 cps cheese & pepper to taste. Mix well.
  • Turn off heat and add sour cream.
  • Pour soup/cream mixture over Hash Browns in dish and stir until evenly mixed. 
  • Bake at 350 for 30 min. or until bubbly.
  • Top with remaining cheese until melted!
Enjoy this calorie & carb free potato dish at your own risk :)

2 comments:

Shawn and Laura said...

Let me know if it turns out and if you like it!

Deanna Buoniconti said...

They were really good. And i ended up using the tatertots. I think i liked it better! I just would use probably 1 &1/2 bags of tatertots instead of 1 with that much sauce.