Thursday, February 16, 2012

Adventures with Silas: SEE?!



This kid kills me. He is
hilarious. 
smart. 
fun. 
crazy. 
and so so sweet.

Some fun Silas-ism lately:

  • he always wants to know where I am. "mama? MaMa!, MAAAAMAA!!!" whenever I walk out of eye sight.
  • "see? See! SEEEEEE!" usually means he wants whatever he is trying to bring you attention too. usually m y reply is "yes Silas! I see!" However, he is already too smart and usually knows I am not looking. He will bring me the object of his current affection or turn my head to look where he is pointing. 
  • "uh-oh" usually when he breaks something, does something wrong, or wants to watch tv... super funny to hear him. "uh-oh mama... it ok, it ok... SEE?!" seriously. this is a conversation i just had as he broke a piece off his captain america quad...
Silas boy, I love you so much. Sometimes You are one CRAZY little boy! 

No comments: