Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Facebook.
Twitter.
Foursquare.
Blogger.
Email.
ShutterflyWebSite.

REFLECTIONS:
Social Media is such a HUGE part of our lives these days. Keeping in touch, Updates, Pictures, etc....
Sometimes I wish everyone I knew could just be all in one place. Or that one outlet has all the components in one place. SOOOO...I'm thinking about putting Blogger on the back burner. I just got a Shutterfly Web Site which offers the same stuff as Blogger, but so much easier to upload pictures. But I don't want to give up all the things i have written on my blog here from life the past few years, Brock's Army "adventure", my pregnancy. Plus, anyone can check it out... Oh such decisions are so hard!

Secondly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE when you leave a person a message on FB, Twitter, etc... and they respond instantly. I'm one of those people. I have FB on my phone, check it regularly on my computer, etc... And I try to get back to people as soon as I can.

I guess I'm not full of anything interesting today, but trying to sort out all these different "things" in my life is getting hard and frustrating me today!


No comments: